- TopMan Generation: Did you notice it was a lot easier to pull girls once you were in the band?
- Josh: (Laughs) Ermmm, it probably would be if we really wanted it to be, but most of us have had girlfriends for the whole time being in the band.
- Max: I’m not one for charming, I’m one for just being myself, and if they like that, they like that, and if they don’t…pffft.
- Josh: I actually rejected a girl trying it the other night at a bar. She asked if I was in the band and I said "no, I just look like him". As soon as I said that she lost interest. And I was like that’s exactly why I don’t want to put up with chicks like you…
- Max: You’ve just got to not mention it really, I mean if people like you for who you are that’s cool.
"As it’s been well-documented, we’ve never had a Top 20 single, it’d be bad ass if we could do that. It’d be a great thing, not only for us, but for rock music in general… And if you want to do it, it’s 99p – don’t go out and buy a fucking chocolate bar, buy our song! "
‘bricksatmywindow: You’re a wizard Harry.’ People only just noticing I have a scar on my forehead today. Genius. #livedalie’